What is our mission?
To create simple, innovative and fun ways to improve your golf and enhance the playing experience
Who is GolfMission?
- Canadian born Brit
- Played golf since age 6
- One of seven siblings
- Plays acoustic guitar
- Successful chef/restaurateur
- Was a scratch golfer
- Mother plays competitive tennis at age 75
- Golf event organiser extraordinaire
- Loves being the first one out on the golf course in the morning
- Hates shaving
- Regrets not getting a Michelin star
- Not many people know that...Geoff trained one of the world's top chefs
- Secret ambition: To play on the Senior's Tour
Geoff trained as a chef in Montreal and at 19 years of age was Canadas youngest executive chef with a staff of 26. In 1988 he moved to the UK and has been chef/patron of two highly acclaimed restaurants.
He packed up his knives in January 2009 to launch GolfMission.
- British-born Canadian
- Joined the circus at 12
- Speaks fluent Swedish
- Med school drop out
- Maitre D' / sommelier extraordinaire
- Loves: Good design
- Hates: Crowds
- Regrets: Don't get me started...
- Secret ambition: To paint
- Not many people know that.. Lin disliked her name so much as a child that when she reached 12, she legally changed it
Lin is from three generations of magicians and her formative years were spent travelling the world in cabaret and circus before going on to train in five star hotels in Sweden and Canada.
In 1987 she met, and within six weeks and after only one date, married Geoff. She has been the front person and driving force behind their two successful restaurants and now manages GolfMission.
- Only child - British
- Played golf since age 10
- Played off scratch at 17, turned pro at 20
- A true Gemini (or so we both think)
- A firm believer that you only get out what you put in
- Lives, works and breathes golf
- Mantra - If you believe it, you will achieve it
- Loves people, minimalism, contemporary retro design
- Regrets not making more time to play golf
- Secret ambition: to own a Golf Course in Miami
- Personal mission: to be the best coach I can be
- Not many people know that Steve chose golf over football to turn pro at. He also sings like a bird
Steve has built a reputation as one of the leading junior development coaches in England. He gained National recognition working as a Regional Golf Development officer for the Golf Foundation. Steve believes in the importance of process over outcome and considers results to be a by-product of effective processes, with success coming only when the correct mind set and conditions exist. Working within England Golf he has had success in growing the game on many different leve
He was recently appointed Director of Golf at a new, innovative, state of the art Golf Academy in Bristol and is GolfMission's Professional consultant.